- All the trademarks on this website belongs to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of Somuhle Projects, i.e. Facebook, are given proper acknowledgement
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence
- You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content present in the website
Information We Collect
- We collect the following personal information and non-personally identifiable information.
- First name, last name, email address, physical and/or postal address, and other information you provide
- Content and other information you provide when using our website, i.e. information you submit via our submission forms
- Browser version, OS type, pages you browse in our website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information, and other similar technical data
- Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address
How We Collect Information from You?
We collect information you submit to us. For example, when you request product or service information from us, register for an account, when you reply to emails we send, register to participate in conferences or webinars we conduct, or when you respond to our customer surveys. We also,
- Automatically collect usage, analytics, metrics, and other technical data
- Get information about you from our resellers or other third-party partners
- Get information from our advertising and market research partners
- Sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners, social media platforms; or other third parties
How We Use the Information?
- We use the collected information to:
- Respond to queries/requests
- Process orders, quotations, invoices, statements, etc.
- Resolve any problems with services/products provided
- Prevent activities that may violate our policies
- Generate services/products that meet your needs
- Enhance our services
- We will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing
Sharing Information With Others
- We do not share your personal information outside of Somuhle Projects. However, we may unfold your personal data in certain circumstances, that includes:
- Response to a lawful request by public authorities
- A court order
- Safeguard the property or rights of our company
- Investigate/prevent violation in relation to the services we offer
In the event of a reconstruction or liquidation, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest